Dragon Paneer is an Indo-Chinese recipe. It is popularly served as an appetizer or also as an accompaniment with fried rice or noodle dishes.
Published May 22, 2019
- 500 gms. paneer, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- - oil for deep frying the paneer
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic, chopped fine
- 3 dried red chillies
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. red chilli sauce
- 1 green chilli, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 sprig cilantro (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cashew/peanuts
- 1/4 spring green onion for garnish
- Add corn flour to the paneer cubes, mix well and keep aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the paneer cubes until golden brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Remove excess oil from the wok and add about 3 dried red chillies, ginger and chopped garlic. Saute for a minute.
- Now add chopped green pepper and onion. Add soy sauce, red chilli sauce and finely chopped green chillies if desired.
- Add a few drops of water and vinegar at this point if the sauce is too thick.
- Now add fried paneer and toss well. Top with roasted nuts.
- Garnish with finely chopped green onions and cilantro. Serve hot.
Preparation Time is approximately 15 minutes.
Cooking Time is approximately 15 minutes.