Published Jul 17, 2013
- 12 Whole Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fine Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin pd
- 1 tsp Coriander pd
- 1/4 Whole Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pimento Olives
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Cut jalapenos into vertical halves and scoop out the seeds and membrane.
- Mix grated cheese with finely chopped red onion, olives, breadcrumbs, cilantro, cumin and coriander pd.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray some cooking oil onto a baking sheet.
- Stuff the jalapeno boats with the cheese mix and line them on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the top looks browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes and serve.