Vegetarian Recipes Roasted Broccoli
Broccoli is a vegetable rich in calcium and here is a simple reciple for roasted broccoli which can be put together in just a few minutes.
Published Aug 20, 2013
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper ground
- 2 tsp. butter or olive oil
- Wash & dry broccoli. Cut into florets.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine broccoli, oil/butter, slat, pepper & garlic in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, then turn once and bake for another 10 minutes or so until the broccoli is tender cooked. Serve warm as a side dish.